Tuesday, October 22, 2019

A Couple Potholes

Image result for pothole toyota

As I briefly mentioned in my last blog entry, so far I haven't really ran into many bumps in the road yet. The only thing that's happened once or twice is that my Dad and I have to reschedule when we're going to work on the truck because something unexpectedly pops up or we just simply have other plans. Fortunately its seeming like once we get the engine swap done most of the other fixes will be smaller and ones I can tackle by myself. Planning around just myself is also a lot easier than having to plan around both of our free time. But as long as that doesn't become a frequent issue we should be able to tackle the needed repairs before the senior project deadline and have some time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...