Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Busy Busy, but not With the Project...

My Dad and I have basically been working on the truck every Friday as long as the weathers good and neither of us have plans. Over vacation we worked at the beginning but towards the end was Thanksgiving so I was away in Rhode Island. Then this week the clutch Finally came in but Friday's weather didn't cooperate. Hopefully next week everything will be on our side and we can install our new clutch kit and maybe even drop the engine into the pickup and start hooking everything up. It's hard because December is such a hectic month for me with a new after school job, college applications to write, COMPS to work on, a giving day gift to create, AND a senior project. I'll get through it though and once all the other stuff is out of the way I'll have lots of free time to fix my truck.

I guess its time to start fixing the plow too, then once its running I can test how well it does, especially since the snow finally seems like its ready to stay for a while. 
Image result for old toyota pickup snow


No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...