Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Two Day Shipping!



I was extremely impressed with Rockauto.com's shipping. I ordered the clutch kit on Monday and it was supposed to arrive on Wednesday afternoon but because of the weather it didn't reach our house until Thursday, but three day standard delivery is still fantastic. With my experience of ordering parts online most websites it takes around 6-12 days for your parts to arrive so this was a nice change.

Image result for rock auto packageI'm definitely planning on buying most of my truck parts on Rockauto because they seem to have almost everything I need and at some of the cheapest prices I can find. Once the truck is running I'll be buying new exhaust system and new filters, spark plugs, fluids, and all that good stuff to have the engine breathing healthily; all of which will be bought online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...