Tuesday, April 14, 2020

On The Way!


This weekend I made my order of parts for the truck from rockauto.com. I double checked with other websites and basically all of rockauto's parts were cheaper than the competitors. My order consisted of:

  • Parking brake cable
  • Rear Transmission mount
  • Front brake pad and rotor kit
  • Front and rear shocks
  • Leaf spring bushings
  • Muffler
  • Cap and rotor for the distributor
  • Spark plugs and wires
  • And a fuel filter
And all that stuff should be here by the end of the week, so hopefully I'll be ready to get some work done throughout fieldwork time.

RockAuto Website Review - Is it Really Legit or Scam?

2 comments:

  1. How much $ do you think you've spent on the truck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand brakes did you get? Brembos? ;)

    ReplyDelete

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...