Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The End, But Not Really

The school year is basically over but this project isn't. This is me explaining where I am in terms of my oral exam and what my future plans are for the truck.
Sad Bye Bye Sticker by mrodilla for iOS & Android | GIPHY
In terms of my oral exam I'm about finished with preparing for it but I have a few finishing touches to add. I have plenty to talk about so that should go pretty great.

With my truck I have a lot more to do and I will continuously still be working on it. I'd like to still make blog entries just as a way to document my progress but we'll see if I'm able to keep updating this regularly. But, I pan on doing all the things I said I was going to. I'm gonna install all new suspension, brakes, and get it driving like its supposed to. Last week I purchased a bed for the pickup as well, I plan on getting that sandblasted, and repainted to match my red pickup. So once the truck runs and handles correctly it'll be time to repair the rust on the cab which isn't too bad hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool jared, Very cool. I really like this red truck. Id like to learn more about it. How did you decide to go with the red color on your truck as opposed to the blue color? I like how you replaced the wooden truck bed. But I also really liked that wooden truck bed. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...