Wednesday, December 4, 2019

My Library


My first book came in right before Thanksgiving break, Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I'm excited to read it because its a story to reflect on and gain knowledge about mechanics as an art. My other physical resource, Haynes Repair Manual for 1979-1994 Toyota Pickups & 4 Runners, which will be super handy to have because sometimes the internet doesn't have a tutorial on exactly what I'm trying to do, so this book should have instructions to help me make progress on fixing the engine, suspension, brakes, and all other components of the pickup. We should be ordering it today and hopefully it'll arrive next week!

Image result for haynes toyota pickup 79-95 repair manual used
Image result for zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance used
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...