Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Weekend Bargain

For the past month or so I've been trying to buy a set of tires for my truck from a friend of a friend; This weekend I was finally able to see them in person and purchase them.
They looked WAY better in person than they did in the photos, the guy had bought them for his pickup a few years back then when he sold it he kept the wheels and they've been sitting in the basement since. I was lucky enough to get all four of the rims and tires for $150, nearly a third of what they're worth. They are pretty large tires, but they aren't too big. I don't want to lift my truck, and the biggest tires that it can fit on its stock suspension are 31/10/50r, That's exactly what these new ones are, so I shouldn't have any issues with them fitting. They're definitely a lot better than my current dry rotted tires that lose air every two weeks, plus they'll give the truck two more inches of ground clearance and a bad ass look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...