Monday, February 10, 2020

No Car = More Delays

For nearly the past month I've been having trouble with my Subaru. Its been randomly misfiring and we thought we had fixed it but the other day it started doing it again and left me stranded. For a while my sister and I borrowed our mom's car or got rides from friends.
This has lead to me not being able to make it up to my Uncle's house because its hard to get a ride there and back home. If the pickup was at my house I would've been able to make a good amount of progress, but we gotta get it running before we do that.
Once the Subaru's up and running again I plan on working on the truck as much as I can, I'm aiming for twice a week.
My Subaru next to my friend's 95 Toyota Pickup

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...