Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Expanding my Knowledge



During this project I plan on having multiple online sources and physical sources to use as research components for when I need guidance while working hands on. Some of these include; Haynes Repair Manual for Toyota Pickups and 4-Runner, and online forums such as yotatech.com and a Facebook group full of Toyota enthusiasts who are always eager to give out advice.
Image result for haynes repair manual toyota pickup"

I plan on doing a research component on mechanics too and plan on reading Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance as well just to get a better idea of what mechanics is actually like.

If I end up finding anymore useful resources I'll be sure to add them to the blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What a Relief!

This weekend was the big day... taking off the wooden bed. Taking off the bed exposes most the frame and most of the components in the rear ...